Project Execution Period 2016
Due to increased demand, GD Pork sought to develop a number of existing pork producing facilities it ran within WA. Kojonup was one such development.
- Complete topographical survey of the Kojonup facility
- Develop earthworks package for stage 1 and stage 2, (cut to fill, imported fill, roads etc)
- Develop sewer alignment proposal, inclusive of grade, reduce levels and sumps required
- Develop feed overland conveyor alignment proposal (alignments, grade, longitudinal sections etc)
- Establish primary control network for construction and expansion stages
- Complete all set out as required for civil scope stage 1 (14 new warehousing facilities)
- Complete all set out for conveyor systems
- Provide onsite support as required throughout planning and constructions phase
- The job was carried out incident free
- Scope was delivered on time and on budget
Culhig Surveying has been involved with our expansion projects across a number of developments from the outset. We find Alan and his team very approachable and flexible to our specific requirements. They offered a much more cost-effective alternative to engaging a principle designer for the development of our earthworks and substructure packages for tender. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for similar scopes in future.
- Torben Soerensen, Director - GD Pork