Project Execution Period 2019
Dargues Reef, part of the 659 km2 Majors Creek Gold Project situated approximately 60km southwest of Canberra, just north of the village of Majors Creek. Unity holds 100% of the project since its purchase of Cortona Resources in early 2013. Currently under development, Dargues Reef will comprise an underground decline mine, a run-of-mine pad, temporary waste rock emplacement, crushing facility, gold processing plant, tailings storage facility and associated infrastructure situated on 403 hectares of freehold land.
- Provide competent engineering surveyor to oversee the Civil installations.
- Specialist Mill installation.
- Complete all primary control establishment to be used for the duration of the construction period.
- All clearing permit drafting and set out for the client.
- Set out for trenching and services.
- Pre-pour check on 360m³ mill slab foundation
- Set out of all services
- As Built survey of all services
- Drafting for handover
- Scope was delivered on time and on budget
“Culhig Surveying provided a highly skilled and experienced team that provided us with a great and flexible service”