Dalgaranga Gold Mine
Project Execution Period 2018
On the 6 August 2012 Gascoyne acquired an 80% interest in the advanced Dalgaranga gold project and surrounding exploration tenements from private tenement holders. The Dalgaranga project is located approximately 70km by road NW of Mt Magnet in the Murchison gold mining region of Western Australia and covers the majority of the Dalgaranga greenstone belt.
- Provide competent engineering surveyor to oversee the runway construction
- Peg lease boundary
- Complete all primary control establishment to be used for the duration of the construction period
- Prepare ground disturbance permit
- Set out for runway
- Develop earthworks cut to fill plan
- Set up machine control
- The job was carried out incident free
- Scope was delivered on time and on budget
One of the best survey companies I have worked with in recent years.
- Robert Stewart, Project Manager - VCS Civil & Mining