Project Execution Period 2017
The Bibbulmun Track is one of the world’s great long-distance walk trails, stretching 1000km from Kalamunda, a suburb in the hills on the outskirts of Perth, to the historic town of Albany on the south coast. It passes through the heart of the scenic south west of Western Australia.
- Provide competent engineering surveyor
- Establish Control in very dense vegetation
- Carry out all set out as required for earthworks & footing installation
- As built reporting
- The job was carried out incident free
- Scope was delivered on time and on budget
We will continue to use Alan and team for similar works, this was a challenging project given the vegetation and disturbance permissible and I was impressed with Culhig Surveying.
- Pieter Verbuyst, Project Manager - FORTEC Australia