Project Execution Period 2016
BHP Billiton developed a storage warehouse facility hub in order to support their existing rail and port services in Wedgefield, Port Hedland. The development consisted of a 12,000m2 warehouse with additional external pallet racking and storage facilities.
- Provide competent Engineering Surveyors to oversee the civil aspect of contract
- All initial control establishment to be used for the duration of the construction period
- All clearing and excavation permit drafting and set out for the Client
- Civil concrete set out for the warehouse, (calculations and set out)
- Concrete pre-pour and as built reporting
- Services set out and as built reporting
- The job was carried out incident free
- Scope was delivered on time and on budget
This was an accelerated programme and we needed a competent and experienced survey crew to assist us to deliver, Culhig Surveying had impressed us in the past but they really delivered on this job. They are a highly experienced team and will have a positive impact on any project they are engaged for.
- Eanna Doolin, Director - Doolee Construction